Entrepreneurship for Migrants and Refugees for Policy Makers
Online Free Classes
This e-learning course aims at strengthening the competences required by policymakers and practitioners for overcoming some of the challenges on economic and social inclusion for migrants and refugees while understanding the benefits of promoting entrepreneurship to this end because of its nexus to sustainable development. At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe different benefits of promoting entrepreneurship for migrants and refugees and its impact on sustainable development.
• Identify the challenges faced by migrant and refugee entrepreneurs.
• Recognise policy objectives and policy options.
• Identify ways to support entrepreneurship among migrants and refugees in both developed and developing countries.
• Relate case studies and good practices from policies, programmes and initiatives in both developed and developing countries.